myaccount.p1.com.my – Check Data Usage and Bandwidth
- Are you one of the P1 Wimax subscriber?
- Wonder how much is your data usage for this month?
- Have you reached your 5GB (ouch!), 20GB or even 40GB limit today?
Then you need to login to myaccount.p1.com.my to check your data usage and bandwidth usage to date.
- Do you know after the limit, your speed will be cut-off to 70%
- Update: Sorry, my apology. HeHeHunter said it will be capped to 400kbps or 50KB/s, NOT deducted 70%.
|Type||Download Speed||Monthly Subscription||Fair Usage Threshold||Speed After Reach Limit (- 70%) *Not valid anymore|
|Home Lite||400 kbps||RM 49||5 GB||120 kbps|
|Home Plus||1.2 Mbps||RM 99||20 GB||360 kbps|
|Home Pro||2.4 Mbps||RM 199||40 GB||720 kbps|
Great job P1! Haha..
Now everyone can be locked-out and booted-up from P2P or torrent thingy.
Go subscribe to TM Net Streamyx with no limit, but with best-effort basis speed.
But don’t be upset sooner or later!
But if you’re one of the potential customer of P1, read some rants and reviews about it:
- Cyperhackz registered P1 and Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara
- Chingy wants a job at P1. Good luck!
- Envious freed because his aunt get P1
- Demam P1
- P1 Speedtest result
- P1 is finally here..
So which one do you choose? Be wise.
Don’t follow the trend. When people subscribe to P1 Wimax, you also want to be a follower.
You may not know microwave signal at your home/office is not strong enough.
Moral of the story: Do your homework first. Perform a speed test on each broadband/wimax provider.
Search from Google:
- www p1 com my
- My Account P1
- www p1 com my/quota
- myaccount p1 com my
- p1 com
- p1 my account
- p1 com my/quota
- www myaccount p1 com my
- p1 account
- P1 quota check
- p1max com my
- how to check p1 data usage
- xtra co nz/myaccount
- www p1 com my/quota today
- www p1 com
- p1 wimax account bill
- www vodafone co uk/myaccount/bill1
- my account P1 com my
- p1 wimax account
- p1account com my
- p1 check quota
- p1 bill check
- www p1 com my/quota for more
- my p1 account
- p1 check data usage
- vodafone co uk/myaccount/bill1
- //myaccount p1 com my
- myaccount p1 com
- myaccount p1