Question: I bought a new iPhone. How do I activate the MMS?
Easy. It is not only for iPhone specific setting. In general it can be used to other MMS supported phone. Refer to the below setting:
IP Address: 172.16.126.070
Username: (leave blank)
Password: (leave blank)
Don’t worry if you’re using a non-supported MMS phone. Just go to http://orange.com.do and login with your username and password. You can also check your balance, buy a mobile phone, purchase plan, send MiniMessages, recharge your account, configure your computer and many more.
How to retrieve the MMS directly from the web?
What you can do with MMS?
It sends a multimedia message than words with Orange and enjoy another innovative way to communicate.
This new service lets you send images, photos, videos, sounds and texts from your mobile to another mobile or email Orange choice.
Now you can do whatever you want with your messages: send and receive your favorite photos, videos of your birthday, popular songs, text and even record and send your own voice.
I have a problem in configuring and sending/receiving MMS.
If you have any problem, please contact Orange Customer Service. For more information about this service contact customer service by dialing * 555 from your mobile or 809-859-6555 from a landline.
Quoted from Wikipedia:
How people come here?:
- www orange com do/web/guest/mms/
- mmsc orange 8080 mmcp
- mmsc orange 8080 mmcp C;jsessionid
- orange com do
- orange com do minimensajes gratis
- orange dominicana minimensajes gratis
- orange dominican republic
- Orange Mobile Dominican Republic
- orange dominican republic Customer service
- Orange Photo/Video Message
- orangedominicanrepublic com
- www orange com/Dominican republic
- Orange Dominicana MMS setting
- check phone balance on orange network in dominican republic
- mms orange com do/servlets/mms
- mmc usi ru mmcp/c url mmc1
- minimrnsajes orange
- http//mmc usi ru/mmcp/c url=mmc1
- http //mmc usi ru/mmcp/c url mmc1
- htt://mmc usi ru/ C?url=mmc1
- www orange sms Dominican Republic