mms.gprs.safaricom.com/mms – Safaricom, Kenya
Update: March 2014
If you have problem in getting your MMS, please contact Safaricom Kenya Official Page on Faceboo.
If you noticed, Safaricom Kenya provide similar MMS service like Telenor Pakistan. Very simple and intuitive user interaction. Only message pincode needed.
Proceed to http://mms.gprs.safaricom.com/mms/ to retrieve your MMS in a split seconds.
Quoted from Wikipedia:
Safaricom, Ltd is a leading mobile network operator in Kenya. It was formed in 1997 as a fully owned subsidiary of Telkom Kenya. In May 2000, Vodafone group Plc of the United Kingdom, the world’s largest telecommunication company, acquired a 40% stake and management responsibility for the company. Telkom Kenya as a result owns a 60% stake in the company. As of May 17, 2006, Mr Michael Joseph is the CEO. Recent reports appearing in the cross section of the press indicate that Vodafone Plc of UK only owns 35% and the remaining 5% is owned by a little known company, Mobitelea Ventures Limited. The reports have caused a stir which led to the summoning of its CEO Michael Joseph to appear before the PIC “Public Investment Committee”, during which he denied knowing who the other shareholder is. It is widely believed that the former regime arm twisted Vodafone to shed off the 5% as a kickback to high ranking officials in the regime. Safaricom’s initial public offering of stock, on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, closed in mid April 2008.
Safaricom employs over 1500 people mainly stationed in Nairobi and other big cities like Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Eldoret in which it manages retail outlets. Currently, it has nationwide dealerships to ensure customers across the country have access to its products and services.
As of October 2007, Safaricom boasts a subscriber base of approximately 8 million, most of whom are in the major cities – Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru.
Its headquarters is located in Safaricom House, Waiyaki Way in Westlands, Nairobi. It has other offices in the city center in I&M building, Kenyatta Avenue ,on Kimathi Street and at Shankardass House – next to Kenya Cinema Moi Avenue.
Its main rival is Zain Kenya.
Search from Google:
- http //mms gprs safaricom com/mms message
- http//mms gprs safaricom co ke
- http //mms gprs safaricom com/mms/ subject
- mms gprs safaricom com/mms message
- mms gprs safaricom mms message
- safaricom mms retrieval
- http//mms gprs saf com
- http//:mms gprs safsricom
- safaricom mms pincode
- http/mms gprs safaricom com/mms
- Safaricom/mms retrieval
- retrieve safaricom mms
- view safaricom mms
- web mms gprs safaricom com
- www gprs safaricom com
- www mms safaricom com
- https:/mms qprs safaricom com
- http//www mms gprs safaricom com
- How to acess result in safaricom
- how to retrieve mms from gprs safaricom
- how to retrieve mms from safaricom
- hptt/mms qprs safaricom com/mms
- htt:mms gprs safaricom com/mms
- http //mms //gprs safaricom com/mms
- http //mms gprs safaricom com/mms message id
- http //mms qprs safaricom com/mms
- http// www gprs safaricom com/mms message
- gprs safaricom com
- www safaricom mms message com