How to view your multimedia messages (MMS)?
Firstly you have to go to du web-selfcare! It is a simple and easy way to manage your du account and services.
This is where you are able to view MMS messages sent to you which are unsupported by your handset.
You must provide and please enter the message ID and the passcode which you have received. Please visit the link below:
Please active your mobile phone first in order to use MMS service provided by du.
Enter the following information in MMS settings on your handset:
Settings name: du mms
Data bearer Packet Data / GPRS
Access point name/APN: du
User name: None
Prompt password: No
Home page: http://mms.du.ae
Phone IP address: Automatic
Network type: IPv4
DNS address: Automatic
Proxy server address: 10.19.18.4
Proxy port numbers: 9201
Information extracted from the official du website:
How to use MMS?
- Select ‘Messages’ from your handset menu.
- Select ‘New Message/Multimedia Message.’
- Insert image, text message, sound and/or video by using your handset keypad.
- Once completed, go to the ‘To/Recipient’ field.
- Enter the number* using your handset keypad or select a contact from your address book.
- Click ‘Yes/Send.’
- The MMS will be delivered to the recipient.
*Please use the following format for entering mobile numbers:
- Inside UAE ‘055 1234567’ or ‘050 1234567’
- Outside UAE ‘+ Country Code Carrier Code Mobile number’ eg ‘+ 971 55 1234567’
How to retrieve MMS?
- When an MMS arrives in your inbox, your handset will notify you by an alert tone and a message icon on your screen.
- The MMS will start downloading depending on handset configuration.
- View the MMS.
- Select ‘Options’ to reply, forward or delete the message.
If you have received an MMS and your mobile does not support MMS, to view it online. click here
Quoted from Wikipedia:
The Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC), branded trade name du is a telecommunications company in the in the United Arab Emirates. Although Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company is its legal name, it was commercially rebranded as du in February 2006.
du launched its mobile service on February 11, 2007 with call tariffs almost identical to that of Etisalat, thus eliminating any possibility of a price war between the two incumbent UAE telcos.
du now offers “pay by the second” where users pay 0.5 fils for every second.
The phone code for du mobile phone numbers is 055- XXXXXXX.
du features a SIM-AT menu called “MyWorld”. Breaking news, the current headlines, or jokes and riddles in both English and Arabic can be accessed through this service for a small fee. It also includes “Smart Roaming” or just “Roaming” for quickly activating international roaming on your phone.
How people come here:
- www selfcare du ae (101)
- www du ae (28)
- how to activate mms on du (27)
- du uae (22)
- www selfcare du ae/mms (20)
- du mms settings (19)
- du mms activation (17)
- how to activate mms in du (13)
- http //selfcare du ae/mms (10)
- du selfcare (6)
- how to activate mms service in du (5)
- selfcare du ae mms (3)
- www selfcaredu ae (3)
- htt //selfcare du ae/mms (3)
- mms settings for du uae (3)
- du uae dubai (3)
- how to activate du mms (2)
- how can du mms activation? (2)
- du mms (2)
- apn & dns for uae du (2)
- https://access du ae (2)
- Du Dubai United Arab Emirates (2)
- www du u a e com (2)
- how to send mms from du (2)
- myWorld du proxy address (1)
- my world du ae (1)
- mobile number (eg 050-1234567) : (1)
- MMS at du (1)
- mms siting du for chanamobail (1)
- mms ae (1)
- mms du ae (1)
- proxy for du network (1)
- طريقة تفعيل mms du (1)
- www du uae (1)
- www du mms salfcar ae (1)
- www du ae/selfcare (1)
- Www du/mms ae (1)
- www du ae/mms (1)
- www mms du ae (1)
- www du @ae com (1)