maxis.com.my/mms – Maxis Hotlink MMS
There’s too many complaints regarding Maxis MMS service, these days. For those who are using latest mobile phone such as iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Motorola, there will be no problem.
However, those who are using MMS non-supported phone, they need to open the MMS via the Internet. Additionally, many confused, on what’s the different between Maxis and Hotlink. Hotlink is just a prepaid mobile of Maxis. Thus, there’s no difference when we are talking about the MMS services. Maxis MMS Services is just the same as Hotlink MMS Services.
So, how do I open the MMS pictures on the Maxis Hotlink website?
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
2. Click on the Hotlink logo. Please be aware, click this only if you’re using Hotlink prepaid.
3. Put in your mobile phone number, together with the password provided in the SMS.
4. Normally, at this stage, you can see the pictures sent by your friends. It’s like an email interface. You can see Subject, Received, Save option.
5. On the left hand side, there’s also an option for you to Create the MMS pictures and send it online. You don’t have to compose it on your mobile phone.
6. But, if you’re receiving an Alert, it stated that your account may have expired.
NOTE: You must open the website, along with the password in 24 hours. Otherwise, it’ll get expired.
All you need to do is just activate back the MMS function. Send any MMS pictures or any blank multimedia message to email@example.com. Remember to send it to email, not to the Maxis number.
Or you can ask your friend to resend the MMS pictures back to you.
But please do remember, you must use an MMS enabled phone, or in an easy word, a mobile phone that can show pictures.
For Maxis postpaid, please read the Maxis Postpaid MMS Step by Step Guide.
Good luck. I managed to do it, so do you.
Quoted from Wikipedia:
Maxis most popular service is its prepaid brand Hotlink, which currently serves over 8 million customers in Malaysia. They are currently heavily promoting a new IDD 132 service, which offers discounted calls to landlines in selected countries, at a rate of 20 sen (roughly 6 US cents) per minute which is, at certain times for many subscribers, even cheaper than a local call.
Search from Google:
- my mms
- hotlink mms gallery
- www my maxis com
- mms hot
- maxis dia mEssage org len kite dpt
- macam mana nak dapatkan mms
- hotlink telco trik
- hotlink apn setting for nokia lumia
- besi mms
- bager mail